Laser Tattoo Removal is the proven technology if you decide to get rid of your ink.
There are 3 important things to know before you begin the process though…
1. The type of laser. Only Q-Switch or Pico lasers are intended for tattoo removal. Q-Switch ND Yag being the gold standard proven technology. Lasers that work in the nano-second range (IPL, Hair Removal Lasers, etc) can cause a severe burn on a tattoo and result in scarring.
2. How long has the person been using a tattoo removal laser… Knowing what the tissue response should look like, and the variables of skin color, ink color, etc are very important. It really takes experience to achieve the best results.
3. Length of time between treatments. Because the laser is shattering the ink particles, which are re-absorbed by your bodies lymph system, the process takes time. A minimum of 6 weeks between visits is recommended. If you try to speed up the process, you will just end up needing more treatments.
Contact Tri-County Laser today for your free consultation. 843-580-3702
HOLIDAY SPECIALS !
Free Microdermabrasion with every Laser Skin Rejuvenation / Pigmentation Treatment
$50 off all Laser Hair Removal packages
Free gift with all Gift Certificates $100 or over
Call today for your free Consultation 843-580-3702
Freshen your complexion in a quick 30 minute treatment! Diamond Microdermabrasion gently sweeps away surface dead skin cells to give you an immediate glow. It also stimulates cellular turnover to create a softer/smooth complexion. Now only $75 Book your appointment today! 843-580-3702
We are offering a FREE Microdermabrasion with every Skin Rejuvenation / Pigmentation Laser treatment through the month of November!
Now is the time to perfect your complexion before the holidays get here. This procedure corrects pigmentation problems due to age, sun damage, melasma and capillaries.
Call now for your free consultation. 843-580-3702
At Tri-County Laser, we use the Cynosure RevLite – Q-Switched Nd:YAG, which utilizes PhotoAcoustic technology to gently vibrate and shatter the targeted ink or pigment molecule deep within the skin. This laser is very different from other lasers that rely on heat-based or photo-thermal energy. Because PhotoAcoustic energy is quickly absorbed, treatment is extremely safe with virtually no risk of damage to the surrounding skin.
Tattoo removal is typically completed in 5-7 treatments, but the age of the tattoo, and colors are a factor in how many sessions will be needed. Contact us today for a free consultation! 843-580-3702
How Does The Anti-Aging Laser Treatment Work?
The RevLite SI laser uses high powered wavelengths of light to target very specific areas of the skin to create quick and long lasting non-ablative skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, and acne scar reduction, and is proven effective on dermal and epidermal pigmented lesions, including melasma. The handheld laser device can target specific spots on the skin, for faster and more efficient procedures. The laser treatment can be used for:
- Pigmentation Correction – Whether pigmentation of the skin is brought on by aging, sun damage, or if it was something the patients were born with, the RevLite laser can target exact areas and acheive long laster, quick results.
- Skin Revitalization – For skin tightening and wrinkle removal, the anti-aging laser treatments can target specific areas you’d like to improve, such as the area around the eyes, mouth, or neck.
- Scar Reduction – Surgical or acne scars can easily be targeted with the laser treatment, to create even and smooth skin quickly with dramatic results.