Our gift to you…. $50 off any Laser Package for the month of February!
Choosing laser hair removal over other techniques has many advantages. Below are the top five reasons why you may want to consider this treatment for yourself.
- Treatments are quick. Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect. For example, it only takes 20 minutes to perform a treatment on the underarm and Brazilian area.
- You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. The cost of laser hair removal has decreased as the cost of waxing has increased. The results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
- You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- You will save time. Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
- No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions. The benefits of laser versus other forms of hair removal are abundantly clear. As the costs of treatment decrease, we no longer need to deliberate the pros and cons of this solution.
If you are considering Tattoo Removal, or Laser Hair Removal, follow this link to view our GALLERY of before and after photos!
The average price for a bikini wax is $40. Over one year that comes out to $480. In 2 years that is $960!
The cost for 6 bikini Laser Hair Removal treatments is less than 2 years of waxing, and it is a permanent solution!
Call us to get started now, so you can be ready for summer! 843-580-3702
If you feel your hairline is un-even and it is preventing you from pulled back or ponytail hair styles, we have a solution….
LASER HAIR REMOVAL!
Simply shave the area that is un-even and we will laser that area to give you a forever perfect hairline!
Call us today 843-580-3702
Laser Tattoo Removal is the proven technology if you decide to get rid of your ink.
There are 3 important things to know before you begin the process though…
1. The type of laser. Only Q-Switch or Pico lasers are intended for tattoo removal. Q-Switch ND Yag being the gold standard proven technology. Lasers that work in the nano-second range (IPL, Hair Removal Lasers, etc) can cause a severe burn on a tattoo and result in scarring.
2. How long has the person been using a tattoo removal laser… Knowing what the tissue response should look like, and the variables of skin color, ink color, etc are very important. It really takes experience to achieve the best results.
3. Length of time between treatments. Because the laser is shattering the ink particles, which are re-absorbed by your bodies lymph system, the process takes time. A minimum of 6 weeks between visits is recommended. If you try to speed up the process, you will just end up needing more treatments.
Contact Tri-County Laser today for your free consultation. 843-580-3702