Celebrate Mom by getting her a Skin brightening / smoothing Microdermabrasion treatment. $50 (reg $75)
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month
With 3.5 million cases in over two million people diagnosed annually, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. Zinc based Sunscreen (SPF 30 or above) is your best protection, as it is reflective of the sun’s damaging rays (vs. being a heat dispersant like chemical sunscreens). It is safe for all skin types and safe for babies as there are no chemical irritants. We are offering 10% off our 302 Skincare SPF 30 for the month of May.
1. Wedding ring tattoos are the number one tattoo we remove !
2. People going into the military that have a tattoo on the hands, wrists, above the collar bone, or a tattoo that the military deems offensive.
3. Bad ink. Sometimes people just get poorly done tattoos or have misspelled words.
4. Change of heart. That tattoo you loved when you were 17 no longer fits your lifestyle now that you are in your 30’s and have a family.
5. Painful reminder … past love, prison, gangs, something you would now rather forget.
Whatever your reason, Tri-County Laser is here to help! Call today for your free consultation 843-580-3702 or visit tricountylaser.com
Treat yourself or your spouse to a Valentines Day Skin Rejuvenation treatment. Smoother, Softer, Spot Free Skin is the result of our RevLite Laser treatment, with no downtime! Book your treatment anytime during the month of February and receive 25% off! That is a $75 savings off a full face treatment. 843-580-3702
Now is the time to start your Laser Hair Removal process in order to be hair-free by Summer! Prices are more reasonable than you may think – Facial areas start at $75 per treatment, small body areas like underarms start at $100 per treatment. Call us during the month of January to save an additional 10% 843-580-3702
On Sale until December 23…
Laser Hair Removal Bikini (pkg of 6) $400 (reg $625)
Tattoo Removal – all sizes 30% off !