Here’s an interesting article about the aging effects of certain skincare ingredients. Retinols, Acids, Salicylic Acid may have aging effects when combined with sun or when sunscreen is not used daily. https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/why-your-skin-care-may-be-aging-you-128348278673.html
LASER HAIR REMOVAL CHARLESTON / SUMMERVILLE
Top Five Reasons to Have Laser Hair Removal …
- To Save Money — Laser hair removal is permanent hair removal, which may seem expensive, until you add up what you will continue spending over a lifetime on shaving, waxing or other temporary methods.
- To Save Time — Eliminate the need for daily shaving or monthly waxing. No more having to miss your lunch hour to wax, or wake up early each morning to shave, laser hair removal eliminates hair permanently.
- To Eliminate Ingrown Hairs — Ingrown hairs can be unsightly, uncomfortable and make you self-conscious. By eliminating the hair through laser hair removal, you will prevent ingrown hairs.
- To Regain Self-Confidence — Whether you are a woman with facial hair or a man with an overly hairy back or chest, excessive or unwanted hair can take its toll on one’s self esteem. Laser hair removal can eliminate unwanted hair and help you regain that lost confidence.
- To Get Smoother Skin — Removing hair with laser hair removal gives you much smoother and sexier skin than any other hair removal methods. Also, with laser hair removal there is no need to let the hair grow out, creating uncomfortable in-between growth stages.
Solutions for an unwanted tattoo….
- The absolute safest and most effective way to remove unwanted ink is with a Q-switched laser. The latest technology virtually shatters the ink and the surrounding skin is left unaffected.
- The second option is makeup. Dermablend or Tattoo Camo offer products that are quite effective in hiding a tattoo.
- Surgical removal is effective for small tattoos in areas where the skin is stretchy enough to be excised and stitched back together. This option, however, will leave a scar at the incision site.
- Chemical removal creams and acids – NOT a good idea. These creams use acids the peel away layers of skin, most likely leaving a scar behind. They are highly irritating to the skin, and typically will only fade the tattoo, not remove it.
- Dermabrasion and Salt Scrubs – also NOT a good solution. While they sand away the surface of the skin, if you go deep enough to where the ink is deposited, you are going to end up with a scar.
Call us 843.580.3702